Become an OpenClinica Super User!
Our most popular course, OpenClinica Super User teaches how to use OpenClinica from the perspectives of all user roles, both site-level and study level. Emphasis is placed on building and managing studies according to best practices, and the course incorporates real-world exercises that can be tailored to your own study protocol(s). OpenClinica Super User training is great for people responsible for building studies, and training/supporting other users.
- E-Learning: About 10 hours of self-paced learning from the comfort of your home or office.
- Homework: As part of this course, you’ll be practicing what you’re taught, and we’ll provide you with access credentials to an OpenClinica environment for this purpose. Approximately 6 hours will be required to complete the homework assignments.
- Instructor workshop: You’ll have a 2-hour personalized on-line workshop in which your instructor will review and discuss your homework.
- Supplementary Resources: We’ll provide you with exercises and reference materials.
- Certificate: A certificate will be generated and emailed to you upon course completion.
- In-person training available in some circumstances: We also regularly deliver in person, onsite training, both domestically and internationally. Inquire below if you are interested in this option
Role-Based Training Courses
We also offer shorter, role-specific training classes which can be delivered online or in-person. If you are interested in any of these courses, please get in touch with us and we can discuss your options.
Data Manager Training ($1400 USD)
Manage studies, view data, issue queries, and more.
Learn how to manage studies in OpenClinica. Topics include an introduction to OpenClinica, working with notes and discrepancies (queries), working with subject data, monitoring, and extracting data. If you also need to know how to build studies, see OpenClinica Super User Training.
Site User Training ($2000 for up to 10 users)
Enter data, resolve queries, manage schedules, e-sign and more.
Give your sites a reliable and effective way to get up and running quickly with their OpenClinica study. OpenClinica Site Training is designed to teach personnel at investigative research sites the fundamentals of using OpenClinica as a site participating in a clinical trial. Topics include data entry, responding to queries, patient schedule management, daily workflow, and electronic signatures. Training can be delivered remotely and can include an exam tied to provisioning of user accounts. Site training can be tailored to a specific study protocol if desired. These classes can be delivered via the web or in person. Contact us for more information.
Monitor Training ($450 USD)
Verify source data, track queries, review audit logs, and more.
Learn how to use OpenClinica from Monitor’s perspective. Course covers accessing site and patient data, conducting source data verification (SDV), working with queries and discrepancies, understanding the OpenClinica audit log, and basic OpenClinica orientation.