Propose a session for OC16
Sessions can address a wide variety of OpenClinica related topics such as:
- Case studies and best practices
- Technical development strategies and techniques
- Designing effective eCRFs
- Open proposals to the community
- Data and systems integration
- Regulatory considerations
- Tutorials / code sprints
We encourage you to be creative in devising informative session content and an effective format. Feel free to organize a panel, or engage the audience in other productive ways. Sessions may not be commercially oriented.
Sessions are 1 hour (including any Q&A), and will take place Monday, Oct 3, 2016.
Conference admission is free to all accepted session presenters.
How are the best sessions chosen?
Sessions will be selected based on the following:
- Relevance to the broader OpenClinica community
- Interesting attributes (novel approaches, etc.)
- Quality of submission and speaker expertise
Please complete the following form to submit a session abstract to OC16.
Abstract length may range up to 100 words. Submissions will be accepted through July 29, 2016.
For questions, please contact us.