The program for OC14 (the 2014 OpenClinica Global Conference) has been posted–what a line-up! Having been involved in each of the past 5 OC conferences, I can say that this one has a lot new and useful things to offer. Many in the OpenClinica community are not aware of all the useful innovations produced by our community scattered throughout the globe. The theme of the conference is “An Ecosystem of Innovation,” and OC14 will help to communicate a number of the innovations available to you and show you how you can take advantage of them for your own work.
OC14 is a unique opportunity to enhance your capabilities and skills with OpenClinica in an information-packed 2 days, June 22-23 in Boston. Early bird deadline registration is May 2nd.
Here are some of the things you can do at OC14:
- OpenClinica Monitoring Platform
- Converting OpenClinica Datasets to SDTM
- DynaOCreports: A web-based reporting tool for OpenClinica
- Medical Coding for OpenClinica EDC
- OpenClinica-CTMS Integration with Clinical Conductor
- New Features Playground
- OpenClinica ePRO Mobile & OpenClinica ePRO Web
- A Tour of Developer Resources
- elluminate: Aggregate and Standardize Your Clinical Data
- OpenClinica Enterprise Edition
- Randomization in OpenClinica with RANDI2
Informative sessions, featuring innovative OC extensions, case studies, best practices, and more:
- Lessons Learned from Integrating OpenClinica with Other IT Systems
- Using OpenClinica for Risk-Based Monitoring and Monitoring Reports
- Developer Meet-Up Report
- Data Preparation, Delivery and Analysis: The Emerging Value of CDISC Data Standards in the New Era of Data Transparency
- OpenClinica Extensions: From Nano to Macro
- Importing Lab Normal Values: A Case Study
- Risk-Based Monitoring with OpenClinica, add-ons and REST
- con•nec•tiv•i•ty: Using Open Source APIs to Redefine the eClinical Ecosystem
- OpenClinica in an Integrated Translational Environment
- Maximizing your OpenClinica ROI with Community Engagement
- EDC Methods in Studies Conducted in Western Kenya
- Simplifying ODM with JSON
- Expanding OC the Ecosystem
Workshops (in-depth, hands-on instruction in focused areas):
- Rules for Advanced Users (includes new Rules-based calendaring features)
- Best Practices for Building Studies
- Meeting GCP and 21 CFR Part 11 Requirements with OpenClinica
- Internationalizing OpenClinica
- IT Primer for Setting-up and Running OpenClinica
In addition to the above, you can:
- Connect with the developer community at a special OpenClinica Developers Meet-up.
- Roll up your sleeves, relax, and enjoy the summer sun at a classic New England clam bake.
- Get certified with 4-day OpenClinica Central User Training course while you are in Boston.
Here is the full program. Looking forward to seeing you in June!