Want to maximize data quality and speed? Focus on your forms. From layout to item order, skip logic to edit checks, there are no “minor factors” when it comes to getting clean data from the start.
Understand these factors by attending our webinar, “Good Form: Designing Your eCRFs for Better Data, Faster,” taking place Monday, December 3 at 11am EST (4pm UTC). You’ll learn to look at your eCRFs through the eyes of your CRCs, monitors, and participants. You’ll see proven best practices in eCRF design that minimize queries and time to entry, while maximizing the integration potential of your data through standardization.
If designing study forms is among your responsibilities, you can’t afford to miss this webinar. Topics include:
- The optimal form layout for different users, settings, and data types
- Edit check strategies (e.g. how strict is too strict)
- When to use pick lists, multi-select, radio buttons, likert scales, and more
- Ensuring usability across devices
- CDISC and CDASH
- Building for import, automation, and eSource
- … and more