Join our team!
Healthcare and life sciences are experiencing a technology revolution. If you share a vision of improving heath outcomes through open technology then come join us! OpenClinica produces cloud software that accelerates understanding of disease and speeds the development of new medicines. Customers around the world rely upon our web and mobile solutions to clinically test everything from artificial body parts to new, modern treatments for “neglected” diseases such as malaria. You’ll work with a tightly knit team, collaborate with users and software engineers all over the world, and be challenged to learn and grow in your chosen career path.
Perks @ OpenClinica
Competitive Salary & Bonus
Flexible Work Environment
Choose Your Weapon
Vacation When You Need It
Is there a role right for you?
Below are our current open positions. But finding great people is what’s most important to us. If you don’t see a job that fits you, contact us at email@example.com and let us know about yourself.
Much of our code is open source, so you can build a public portfolio of your work and get to collaborate with lots of smart researcher/developers around the world. We're interviewing qualified candidates right away and the right person will get an offer very quickly.
Your top priorities will be to:
- Have fun doing what you love to do!
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
- Partner closely with product to craft great product experiences.
- Bring your creative thinking, curiosity, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- 3 years' current experience building single page applications with popular JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Webpack, Underscore, etc.).
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap, and cross-browser and device development.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain ideas to both technical and nontechnical people.
- Familiar with agile, git, cloud, docker and related infrastructure technologies.
- Prior experience working with healthcare or life science software, and/or contributing to open source software projects a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
What We Offer
Compensation is competitive and includes base salary + bonus. Benefits include:
- 401k plan with matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Flexible paid time off
In addition, we offer some useful and fun perks, such as:
- A professional development budget just for you!
- Free parking to keep you sane
- Free gym to keep you healthy
- Free coffee to keep you peppy
- A fun culture and happy people!
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Java Software Engineer
OpenClinica develops cutting-edge clinical research software that accelerates pace of healthcare innovation. We have a rapidly growing customer base a